Here is some useful information for you about BYC :
- For registration, you do not need to print anything out or bring a confirmation number. All you will need is a photo ID if you pre-registered. We will give you a copy of your schedule.
- If you registered with a discount code, you will need proof of your affiliation.
- The schedule of workshops is subject to change.
- Please bring a yoga mat. If you own yoga props (bolster, blanket, block, strap, eye pillow), please bring these items with you to BYC.
- Please bring your own water bottle. We have refill stations.
- Please arrive for Opening Ceremony.
- There are (2)workshops after Opening Ceremony before lunch, with a short break in between, and two more after.
- The first full-length workshop each day is 2 hours. All others are 90 minutes.
- BYC Yoga Studio Partners are awesome yoga vendors are located in the Mindful Marketplace. Explore healing arts! At check-in, sign yourself up for one or many therapeutic treatments throughout the day. In the Mindful Marketplace where you can learn about sustainable and eco-friendly products from companies that are leading the way in environmentally friendly products yoga-oriented products. The Marketplace is free and open to the public. Tell your family, friends, and community to check it out!
- As part of EMP’s continuing year-round dedication to our community, BYC hosts a silent auction with great prizes.
- There are long lunch break each day to get bodywork, eat, explore the Mindful Marketplace, and rest.
- You can pre-order lunch each day via online registration. This is recommended or pack a lunch. There are no other food options open in the Davis Center during this conference though you may have long enough to walk downtown and enjoy the eateries and head back up the hill (Main Street) to UVM.
- Vegan/Vegetarian catered lunch is available each day by pre-order only. If you do not pre-order meals, please pack a lunch or prepare to head off-campus. There are no other weekend food options in the Davis Center.
BYC is located on the 4th Floor of the Davis Center on UVM Campus, Burlington, VT. Though you can see this large brick building from Main Street, you enter the Davis from East Avenue. Turn from East Avenue onto UVM Campus as if going to the hospital. Go straight through the light rather than right to the hospital). Follow signs for Davis Center. Veer left toward Davis Center. See the attached map if you are parking. Use the JEFFORDS LOT for parking. Walk to the Davis Center and up to the 4th Floor.
Please let us know if we can answer any questions for you. We look forward to seeing you at BYC! Thank you!