- Where to Stay & How to Get Here
- The schedule of workshops is subject to change.
- Please bring a yoga mat. If you own yoga props (bolster, blanket, block, strap, eye pillow), please bring these items with you to BYC.
- Please bring a water bottle
- Please light snacks for yourself throughout the day
- You do not need to know your registration number or print anything out for
check-in. First and last name and ID required. If you used a UVM or yoga teacher discount, please bring proof of affiliation. Please arrive early.
- Vegan/Vegetarian catered lunch is available each day by (by pre-order only). If you do no wish to pre-order meals, please pack a lunch or prepare to head off-campus. Note there are no other food options in the Davis Center this day
- Explore healing arts! At check-in, sign yourself up for one or many therapeutic treatments throughout the day.
- Enjoy the Mindful Marketplace where you can learn about sustainable and eco-friendly products from companies that are leading the way in environmentally friendly products yoga-oriented products. The Marketplace is free and open to the public. Tell your family, friends, and community to check it out
Please let us know if we can answer any questions for you. Thank you! We can’t wait to see you at BYC!