For years Burlington, Vermont, a beautiful lakefront city, has been a destination for health, natural living, organic food, and yoga. BYC annually gathers top-notch yoga instructors, students of all levels and backgrounds, and healing arts practitioners- all under one roof – to empower positive change and create community.
BYC attracts devoted yoga students and teachers who seek the ultimate yoga experience — the opportunity to interact with awesome instructors and students in beautiful settings.
Burlington Yoga Conference features great marketing opportunities including a Yoga Lifestyle Silent Auction filled with sought-after products and services. Place your products and services directly in the hands health-conscious consumers. Enhance brand presence and leverage the benefits of face-to-face marketing.
And this is just the beginning!
Align your company with this growing health and fitness trend. Here’s some neat statistics from * Yoga Journal’s “Yoga in America” 2005 Market Study.
- Over the past decade, yoga has grown from a niche market into the hottest sector of America’s health and fitness industry:
- Americans spend $2.95 billion a year on yoga classes and products, including equipment, clothing, vacations and media (DVDs, videos, books and magazines).*
- 7.5% of U.S. adults, or 16.5 million people, practice yoga. In addition, almost one in seven non-practitioners, or about 25 million people, say they intend to try yoga within the next 12 months.*
TABLES 6′ (includes table-linen, power, and wifi access)
BOOTHS (includes 3 tables to form a booth in premier location)
BYC Yoga Studio Partner: $108/day
Vendor Table- Saturday or Sunday Only: $200
Vendor Table- Weekend: $350
Vendor Booth- Saturday or Sunday Only: $400
Vendor Booth- Weekend: $650
For increased promotion above and beyond the exposure you’ll get at BYC, we invite you to become a BYC partner. For an additional $250- we can offer you:
- A direct link to your website on BYC website
- Your studio’s logo on the BYC schedule (distributed to each guest upon arrival and used throughout the day)
- One blog post on our website and blast
- One post to Facebook fans & Twitter and about your yoga studio (includes a photo and clickable link)